Getting Hired in New Jersey Law Enforcement Event
- Friday, January 11, 2019 - 9am-2pm in Hanover, New Jersey
- Attend the Getting Hired in Law Enforcement Event in New Jersey
- Police Recruitment Expert Instructs you how to excel in the hiring process
- Learn How to Setup Your Resume to send to Agencies
- Learn the Difference between Civil Service Agencies and Non-Civil Service Agencies.
- Learn Who to Send Your Resume to & How to Setup the Letter
- Receive a list of the top 100 and more places to send your resume within New Jersey.
- Learn How to Contact Agencies for Internship Opportunities
- Learn How to Prepare for the 2019 Law Enforcement Exams
- Learn How to Ace the Police Oral Interview & Get to the Top of the Hiring List
- Do these four things and say these five things during the Oral Interview to Maximize your Interview Score.
- Take an Entrance Exam Quiz to see how you will score on the 2019 Exam.
- Event is organized and hosted by Jobs4police.com - The Leader in Police Recruiting Strategy & Publisher of Jobs4police Magazine
Seating is Limited - Only a small number of seats remain