Lucky Lincoln Gaming, LLC
Location of Jobs:
Champaign 7a – 5p requires travel to locations
Southern Chicago 5p – 1a requires travel to locations
Western Chicago 5p – 1a requires travel to locations
Northern Chicago 7a – 5p requires travel to locations
Lucky Lincoln Gaming is one of approximately 50 companies licensed by the State of Illinois to purchase and operate slot machines under the Illinois Video Gaming Act. This includes the installation of up to 5 slot machines in a retail establishment such as a bar, restaurant, or gaming parlor.
Job Roles and Purpose:
You will be tasked with duties such as:
• Training to learn common issues and servicing procedures
• Troubleshoot to restore malfunctioning equipment to working order in the field
• Recording issues and documenting how they were fixed
• Being on-call for service issues
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to Complete Tasks with Minimal Direction
• Mechanically and technologically inclined
• Must past a criminal background check for licensure with the Illinois Gaming Board
• Must live within surrounding area
• Personal vehicle in good working condition
• Valid Driver’s License
Scheduled weekly on-call shifts. Alternating weekend shifts.
Not your typical 9-5 hours
ON CALL: M-F 6am-1am AND weekends. You are the second point of contact when the full time technician can not get to a location.
Base weekly pay for On-Call shifts
$20/hour while on service calls
Please reply with brief introduction and include your resume in the email. Thank you!